SCEC Approved Locksmiths
All security works in government agencies and institutions should always be carried out by appropriately trained locksmiths who have undergone extensive training and assessment, to ensure they can be entrusted with the important task of safeguarding classified information, property and personnel.
Our expert team includes highly skilled locksmiths who are approved by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC).
SCEC endorsed locksmiths are highly specialised locksmiths who have undergone intensive ASIO/T4 training and have received a national security clearance.
Benson’s SCEC approved locksmiths maintain mechanical and digital combination locks for SCEC containers, as well as fit locks and associated hardware to doors and windows in Australian government security zones.
Under the SCEC scheme, Bensons Locksmiths are responsible for providing a variety of specific services to government agency departments, including:
- Supplying and installing restricted security (SL rated) locks and cylinders.
- Installing locks for SCEC endorsed security containers and security doors.
- Servicing and maintaining A and B Class SCEC endorsed security containers and mounted locks.
- Servicing and maintaining SCEC endorsed security doors.
- Servicing and maintaining electronic and mechanical locking hardware in secure areas.
- Inspecting non-serviceable electronic and mechanical combination locks.
- Inspecting and reporting lock failures.
Given their area of expertise, our SCEC locksmiths are also available to offer their professional advice regarding such matters as the installation of SCEC endorsed security products, perimeter security, access control measures, CCTV alarm systems, lock systems, door hardware, new building construction, security zone construction, administrative and personnel security, guarding arrangements and security audits.
All the SCEC endorsed locksmiths at Bensons have undergone rigorous assessment, to ensure they meet with high standards of integrity prior to being approved for working on behalf of the Australian government.
You can be certain that Bensons’ SCEC approved locksmiths are trustworthy and will always uphold the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism.
For more information on our security services or to request the services of an SCEC endorsed locksmith, contact Bensons Locksmiths today on 02 9516 4688.